USB control SPNT coaxial switch series
12V/24V power supply.
Position indication function optional.
Control interface USB and LAN type can be selected.
TTL control is optional.
Microwave switching circuit
The combination of switching devices and microwave transmission lines constitutes a microwave switch assembly. The equivalent circuits of various switching devices and microwave circuits are the same. The switch is defined according to the number of interfaces, and its code is # P # T, such as SPST, SPDT, DPDT, SP6T, etc.
The microwave design of these circuits should consider the parasitic parameters of the switch to design the matching network, as well as the installation size of the devices.
USB/LAN control SPNT series coaxial switch
Working frequency: 40, 50, 67 GHz
FR connector: Female SMA/2.92mm/2.4mm/1.85mm
Both reflective and absorptive
1. High isolation: larger than 80dB at 18GHz; larger than 70dB at 40GHz; larger than 60dB at 50GHz; larger than 50dB at 67GHz.
2. Low VSWR: less than 1.30 at 18GHz; less than 1.90 at 40GHz; less than 2.00 at 50GHz; less than 2.10 at 67GHz.
3. Low Ins.loss: less than 1.30 at 18GHz; less than 1.90 at 40GHz; less than 2.00 at 50GHz; less than 2.10 at 67GHz.
RF retest stability and longer service life
1. Insertion loss repeat test stability: 0.02dB at 18GHz; 0.03dB at 40GHz; 0.06dB at 50GHz; 0.09dB at 67GHz.
2. Ensure 2 million times life cycle (Single channel circle 2 million times).