N/SC type high power SPNT RF switch
● High power SPNT coaxial switch
● Working frequency: DC-12.4GHz/18GHz
● RF connector: Female N/SC type
High isolation: larger than 80 dB at 6GHz, larger than 70dB at 12.4GHz;
Low VSWR: less than 1.3 at 6GHz, less than 1.5 at 12.4GHz;
Low Ins.less: less than 0.3dB at 6GHz, less than 0.5dB at 12.4GHz.
RF retest stability and longer service life
Insertion loss repeat test stability: 0.02dB at 6GHz, 0.03dB at 12.4GHz;
Ensure 2 million times life cycle(Single channel circle 2 million times).
Operating principle of RF switch
1. RF admittance level switch adopts three terminal Cote – Shield technology to eliminate the influence of materials adhered on the detection electrode on the control effect. The high frequency signal generated in the electronic circuit is directly sent to the detection electrode on one side and to the anti adhesion protective sleeve through an RF voltage follower on the other. Its size and phase are the same as the signal added to the probe rod. When materials adhere to the probe, a capacitance is formed between the protective sleeve and the bin wall, so the high-frequency signal added to the protective sleeve will saturate the capacitance, so that the high-frequency signal on the probe cannot flow into the container wall through the adhesive layer. When a large amount of materials in the container contact the probe, the current on the probe will bypass the saturation area and flow to the container wall, thus generating the signal of the presence of materials.
2. RF admittance level switch uses high-frequency technology to generate a small power RF signal on the probe from the electronic circuit, and the probe acts as a sensing element to feed back the signal changes caused by the dielectric constant of the level to the electronic circuit; Because these changes include the changes of capacitance and conductance, the electronic circuit processes the reactance (signal of comprehensive changes of capacitive reactance and impedance) signal.
3. The change of reactance causes the phase change of high-frequency signal on the pole. Therefore, the phase difference between the high-frequency signal on the pole and the reference signal in the electronic circuit also changes. After the change is processed, the drive output circuit sends out an alarm signal to detect whether there is material in the silo.